Advance Network Solutions
Advanced Network Solutions provides comprehensive and customized IT and networking solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.
We provide Local Area Network (LAN) analysis, consulting, design, implementation, diagnostics, management, administration, and training.
We provide Wide Area Network (WAN) analysis, consulting, design, WAN hardware, interconnectivity hardware, voice over IP (VOIP) / Frame Relay / MPLS / DSL, and more.
DishNet Africa specialise in the installation and maintenance of Fibre Optics, structured cabling systems and electrical power distribution for industry and business.
Our core business is supplying value-for-money high quality network and electrical platforms designed to meet our client’s current and future requirements.
DishNet Africa cabling aim to be more of a business partner than a supplier, ensuring that we provide the right infrastructure to help your organisation grow. We are able to provide a complete business-ready communications and power platform.
We work with some of the world’s leading manufacturers selecting from leading edge equipment to give our customers best fit progressive solutions that are flexible and scalable.
All work is carried out to the highest standards, with each run being independently tested for integrity. We are ever mindful of business priorities and work with our customers to ensure minimumdestruption.
If you suspect that your existing installation has “issues” and the performance of the system has been compromised, we offer a full testing service of your current network and submit test results along with a report and costs to rectify any issues if required.
Fibre Optics Structured Cabling & Modern structured cabling systems are made up of central cabinets on each floor, housing patch panels, network switches and telephone system links. The patch panels are directly connected to floor or wall outlets, capable of delivering either a voice or data signal to the desktop, as required. The individual floor cabinets are then linked via either copper or fibre-optic backbone cables to the network fileservers and telephone system to create an integrated data
We provide a safe, reliable, cost-effective IP Solutions of Huawei, Cisco for small office and for enterprise communications.
- Wireless Solutions and Services:
Convergent Communications offers turnkey Data / Voice / Video connectivity solutions to build point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, campus-wide, Metropolitan area and Wide-area networks. Our strong R&D and network and product design group enables us to provide total and cost-effective solutions to our customers. We also provide consultancy services in designing and developing customer specific products and connectivity solutions.
- Wireless Indoor/LAN Solutions
- Wireless Outdoor/WAN solutions
- Anywhere LAN access in office / residential premises
- Last meter internet/intranet access in private / public premises
- Temporary LANs
- Mobile LANs
- Extension of Wired LAN
- Facilitate mobile handheld terminals
- Requirement studies and site survey
- Feasibility analysis
- Network design & engineering
- Supply of equipment
- Installation & Commissioning
- Extending of LAN from one site to other site
- Linking multiple LAN sites to a central site
- Linking multiple remote PCs to Central Site LAN
- Extending of Internet access
- Linking LANs / PCs/ Terminals from ‘difficult to wire’ sites
- Temporary links for any of the applications mentioned beforeLinking E1 devices
- Requirement analysis
- Feasibility study
- Site survey
- Network Design & Engineering
- Tower erection (Optional)
- Supply of equipment
- Installation & commissioning
a) Wireless Indoor/LAN Solutions
Convergent Communications offers Wireless LAN Solutions to facilitate:
b) Wireless Outdoor / WAN solutions
Convergent Communications offers Wireless WAN (Wide Area Network)
solutions for dedicated connectivity solution as an alternative/ supplementary solution to Leased Line solution from Telecom Service Providers, for a range of about 20-30 Km for the applications like:
- Evolution of interconnectivity objectives, capacity requirements, geographical constraints, and reliability criteria to determine frequency range selection and develop a preliminary architecture design.
- Establishment of processes and forms to evaluate site parameters that impact equipment placement, link budget calculations, construction requirements, tower space availability, and site security. DishNet Africa will also prepare a path profile and walk each prospective propagation path to determine link clearance and identify critical points of interest that may affect the link design.
- Evolution of the findings from the field surveys and compile a final link budget and design package that specifies the frequency channel, design parameters, and Bill of Materials (BOM), among other things.
- If licensed channels are required, then DishNet Africa can support the client with the submittal of the Prior Coordination Notice (PCN) and filing the FCC form for license applications.
- Installation of the antennas, cabling, and radio system and perform standard commissioning and testing procedures before handing over a complete and active link to the client.
- DishNet Africa has invested heavily in tools to automate the design process, improving quality and reducing cost. Among those developed are: Tools to improve site survey accuracy; Use of high resolution clutter data in the planning tool to improve design; Automation of the link design process allowing DishNet engineers to quickly evaluate all options; Add-ons to Google Earth that allow you to fly the path of the link and detect any Fresnel zone infringements; Provision of a central data repository that can be used to hold all designs and track progress
Wireless Hotspots are a great addition for your business to build customer loyalty, entice new customers and discover new revenue opportunities. DishNet Africa’s hotspot product has been designed in-house by our engineers to deliver features and functionality which isn’t available anywhere else.
Our Hotspot is perfect whether want to offer Free WiFi to your customers or sell WiFi Usage to increase your business revenue you will find that our Wireless Hotspot solution is feature packed and very affordable.
It is important to control when and how your customers access your wireless hotspot. You can limit session length, download speed and download amount to ensure fair usage. We also offer the option of granular session control based on time of day or day of week. These features are critical if you are providing Free WiFi to your customers to prevent mis-use.
We provide you with your own login to our system so that you can configure the time and download limits to suit your business needs. You also have access to comprehensive reports which show usage on your hotspot.
Generate Revenue – Sell Wireless Internet
Our simple online ordering system lets your customers easily purchase Internet access using their credit card, requiring no interaction from you. You can customise the plans available for purchase, including Download limits, time limits and pricing. We handle the credit card processing and automated account creation.
This feature can easily be turned on or off to suit your business model, depending whether you want to Sell WiFi, provide Free WiFi or a combination of both!
Social Media Integration
Drive customer awareness of your social media pages when customers use your wireless hotspot with the simple integration to Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Branding and Advertising
Hotspot portal pages are designed to include your business logo, colour schemes, feature photos and promote special offers to your customers. With a full content management system you can add your trading hours, business contact details or upload your menu. No web design experience is needed, our template system is incredibly easy to use.
Direct Marketing and Engagement
You can choose to request the Mobile Phone number and/or Email Address of users when they log into your hotspot. This data can later be used by you to directly engage with these users by SMS or Email to offer special promotions and enforce your brand with them. Whether you feed this data into your existing Marketing system or make use of ours, this is a great way to leverage the data of your customers who use your hotspot.
Full Setup at nominal rate – We provide everything
DishNet Africa makes Wireless Hotspots easy. We provide a fully managed solution which includes on-site installation and configuration of your hotspot for you and ongoing support by phone and on-site at a very nominal cost. We provide everything including the hotspot, modem, cables and anything else to get your system running with the best WiFi coverage across your business premises.
Our hotspot system has been designed and tested for full compatibility with Phones and Tablets such as Android, iPad and iPhone in addition to conventional laptop computers.
DishNet Africa prides itself on offering the best support to our customers. Our Technical Support through our Support phone no. and through email is available 24×7.
We understand that you want to focus on running your business, so we take a hands on approach to all support requirements so that you don’t need to worry. This begins with our installation service, where we send a technician on-site to complete the full Hotspot installation and configuration for you. Should you require support, we will send a technician on-site to perform any work as required.